Wednesday, May 6, 2009

For those of you who don't know, Doug and I have been living with Mom and Dad while we close on our house. And this is the fun we had this morning...

When I got up Doug told me, "Your Dad has a surprise for you and the whole family..." I asked where it came from and his reply was the front yard, so immediately i thought the cats brought us a gift during the night. Doug said "No, it's alive and in your parents room..." Doug opened the door and started crawling on the ground and making Kissee noises. Which for those of you who know Doug will think that is really strange. Then I noticed the bowl of cat food on the floor and out popped a jet black fluff ball of a kitten. She is so darn cute and probably weighs less then a pound but she seems healthy a happy cause she wont stop purring. I think we'll name her Mia. She loves to play with Colby's pom pom tail and He followers her everywhere. (she even stole a few bites of his breakfast) She has had a really long morning and is really sleepy so I'll leave you with this.