Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flying Kites!!!








Doug got me the cutest little kite for Easter and the other day the wind was blowing just enough that we had to get it out to see how it could fly...it was a blast. DJ, Lani, Tanner & Ceterra joined in the fun with their Pirate Ship and Dragon kites. It was a shame the wind wasn't strong enough to lift those two kits up, but Doug tried many a time and came to the conclusion that "It would have taken Hurricane force winds to lift them!", I would have loved to see them soar.

3 comments:

Laura Morris said...

Melanie!
I love your blog and your pictures! And I love your adorable puppy! It was fun to see pictures of him. Thanks for inviting me!

Amy said...

Hey Melanie, thanks for the invite! Flying kites looks like so much fun, I haven't done that is years.

I made my own blog a while ago, so add me to your friends too! http://amysue713.blogspot.com/

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I am so glad that you started a blog. It will be so much fun to keep in touch this way, I wish that we lived closer and could see more of eachother. You are so beautiful, I love the first picture of you guys. Love Kassie