Sunday, September 14, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

We had half af a loaf of bread in our fridge for over 2 weeks and I didn't have the guts to eat it because I have a major thing for mold. So right after church Doug took Colby and I to this little duck pond in the next neighborhood over, you wouldn't even think it was there if you're driving on 7th East. We had a good old time.

They must have been looking at something.

Isn't he such a happy Puppy.
I set my camera case down on the ground when I was taking this picture and then it started rolling down the little hill. I chased after it sliding into the yucky water and freaking out that I would have a leach.

The pathways of life

I loved how many duck appeared when they noticed the bread. By the end I think there were about 27 ducks and 4 geese

Adorable Ducks!!!

Colby looks like a stuffed teddy bear

Such a cute pair



2 comments:

Angelina said...

Melanie

Such a cute blog. I got your blog address off of the cooking ladies. Hope you don't mind.

Melanie said...

I don't mind at all, I've been looking at a few from cooking ladies as well... Have fun