Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls Night Out

Cathie and Raelene made the whole night at Martina McBride possible.
They called and made sure each one of us wanted to go and when I told Rae I didn't really want to she said, "Were getting you a ticket and you're going to have fun sister." and it really was a blast.

Crystal, Lani, Myself and Cathie after the concert

We are all having a good old time dancing the night away.

We got a bite to eat before the concert, I had a Broughtworst, Crystal had a Churro and Lani had a true Chicago Dog

Crystal, Lani, Chelsea, Me, Cathie, and Jessica

1 comment:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun! I love having girls nights. I think that it would be so much fun to have a Simmonds Family girls night or weekend, we might have to plan something!!!