Saturday, November 15, 2008

8 is GrEAt!

8 Favorite T.V. shows

1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Pushing Daisies
3. The Office
4. Private Practice
6. John and Kate plus 8
7. What not to wear
8. Family Videos

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Ate oatmeal with Peaches for breakfast
2. Cleaned my Bathroom
3. Ate a Cinnamon Roll thanks to Kathie
4. Payed bills :-(
5. Played with Colby
6. Watched Doug play Football
7. Ate at Fongs Fine Chinese Dining
8. Watched Ghost Adventures (I don't recommend it to people with active imaginations)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Main Street Pizza and noodles
2. Zupas
3. Simply Thi
4. Applebees
5. Godfathers Pizza
6. Fongs Fine Chinese Dining
7. Costa Vida
8. Skybox

8 things on wish list
1. A new mattress
2. A house
3. My sister to live closer
4. A new car for Doug (sorry Krystal not yours)
5. Any House
6. A puppy sweater
7. A cute magnetboard
8. Some little place to call my own

8 people to tag
1. Candace
2. Krystal
3. Kassie
4. Casey
5. Crystal
6. Kristen
7. Laura
8. Tara

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I miss you too! Love-ya!

Krystal