Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Please let me play some more

Colby is big enough this year to really play in the snow and have a good ol' time and did he ever...

They jumped, rolled, dug and got covered from head to toe

When he came into the house this is what I had to clean up.
The one thing that kept coming to my mind was, he looks so much like the abominable snowman


He totally loved playing outside and keeps
going to the door to play some more.
I'm sure there will be many other chances coming up for
me to see the cute snowball he becomes

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's hilarious!! I love how the snow sticks on Colby, I never imagined it would do taht :o)

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

To start, I think that your dog is so cute. I also wanted to tell you that I am so sorry that I didn't post a comment on you Birthday, I hope that it was great! I am so blessed to know you, you have always been a great friend and example, love you tons. Kassie