Sunday, June 28, 2009

Reflecting on Bargains

lately we have been taking daily trips to the local hardware store, we even go so far as calling them our date nights/stunning night out on the town...

This Friday while I was at Lows I found a real beauty, she measures 44x32 and was only 36 bucks, regularly 100 (on clearance of coarse) I took a good look at her and thought "where am I supposed to put a big mirror like that, so I walked right by.

As the night of vigorous work came to a close I ran to Doug and said we have to be to Lows in 5 minutes because they close at 10. (considering its a 15 minute drive from our house) I figured out where we can put the mirror...

You see this big, chunky medicine cabinet/mirror?!?! I think my framed mirror will fill in the space very well while looking beautiful at the same time


Isn't she a beauty!!!

check out the detail in this beauty... I love how much character she has

2 comments:

Krystal said...

That is a lovely mirror! Can't wait to see it in person - in September! Ahhh...it's a good thing the family camp-out is next month...I can't wait!!!

Melanie said...

I'm so excited to hav a break from all the work and relax on the beach with the Family!