Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Many hands make light work

I've been working in the yard because I'm not much help when it comes to electrical. But Yesterday Dave and Doug tore out 2 of the 4 sheds in the backyard and the dog run for me.

It was lots of fun listening to them trying to one up each other the whole time... "Watch me knock this down!" "Well I'm twice your age and I can still pick this sledge hammer up!!!" :O) It was a great bonding time filled with lots of laughs.

A little later Michelle, Mom and Dad came with a trailer to fill up with the load. It's amazing how much more you can get done with a few more peoples help, Thanks so much to all my family!!!


Just the 2 sheds and the dog run filled an 18 foot trailer about 6 feet high. It was a great nights work.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Whoa! You're right, that is a good spot for a garden now! Love-ya!

Krystal

Candace said...

SNAKE!!! LOL!!

Love the pic at the top of your blog.

Melanie said...

I was getting to the snake story, but it just creeps me out. :O)

Melanie said...

I can't wait to have a garden in this spot and maybe the snake will keep the bugs out of the veggies!!!