Thursday, September 9, 2010

Different landscape of Oregon

It was the coolest thing having dense forests on one side of the road and the ocean on the other.

I love these orange flowers!
One day I'll have some of these pretty's in my yard :O)

the flowers were so big and vibrant

Cannon beach
This is just down from Hay Stack Rock

This is where we watched a momma and baby whale play for about 30 minutes.

These little plants grow all over the rough rocks.

Can you see the Star Fish??? I couldn't either. Poor little guy, I only noticed him because I stepped on him. I felt so bad

We were driving in a beautiful Dense forest and all the sudden there is a sign that says, "watch for drifting sand." I just thought we were back to the ocean and beaches. Not by a long shot these are the sand dunes we drove through.

No comments: