Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A is for...

Doug took me on a wonderful trip to Oregon for our 5th Anniversary! It was so nice to drive along the coast with no worries in the world and just have a darn toot’n good ol’ time! I’ll post more about it later.

As we were driving through Idaho board out of our minds… we couldn’t wait to see blue water… I made up a game on the spot, I called it the Alphabet game and it goes a little like this: A is for… ALFALFA! It could be anything as long as you could really see it, at that moment. We divided it up like so, every other letter was yours. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

“Doug it’s your turn!”

A is for Alfalfa
B is for Boise
C is for Car
D is for Diesel
E is for Eden
F is for Field
G is for Green Shed
H is for House
I is for Interstate 84
J is for Jeep
K is for Kimberly Falls
L is for Lodging Camp
M is for Motel
N is for Nothing
O is for One (178 miles to go)
P is for Planetarium
Q is for Quiet (Doug turned off the music)
R is for Red Lion Hotel
S is for Shari’s Restaurant
T is for Toyota Tacoma
U is for Udders (passing Dairy Farm)
V is for Veering into other lain (we weren’t tiered at all :O)
W is for Western Stockman
X is for RXR (Rail Road X-ing sign)
Y is for Yellow Line
Z is for Ziggies

It filled about an hour of the drive and like always, the really creative ones were Doug… U is for Udders… Who thinks out of the box like that, When I see a Cow, I think COW.

He really makes me laugh!

No comments: