Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Bookworm Shower

My Sweet mother and sisters-in-laws threw me a book worm baby shower. It was so much fun! Everyone was asked to bring there favorite childhood book. Now we have an awesome start on a baby library, that even Doug and I enjoy!

They made the cutest diaper cake with all the fun toppings:
books, bibs, a boo boo turtle, onsies and lots lots more.

This is Dayja, she is being adopted by my sister-in-law Lani, sweetest little girls ever.

For an activity we made a baby's first Alphabet Book! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Grandma Cathie with Lily.

Thanks for the awesome party.
So much work went into it,
and it was a hit!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the idea to give favorite childhood books. The books my parents read to me while I was young really gave me a love for reading. I know you and Doug will really put those to good use!!

Your family is so sweet, I'm glad they spoiled you!