Sunday, July 25, 2010

Night at the Park

Colby absolutely loves the park!

This whirly gig is a blast to play on. Mom would laugh and laugh till her tummy hurt :O)

Colby was rolling in the sand and got it all over in his fur but mostly in his eyes. Mom was protecting him from me.

Dad and Michelle enjoying the park from the bench. it was pretty hot.


Check out that tongue action going on.

Alex and Stina playing on the bridge

Doug was the dog watcher, he had 3 at all times

Syrus didn't get this bridge at all, He kept falling through trying to get to Doug, and of coarse Doug kept prodding him on :O)

2 comments:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I was so excited to see all of the updates! It was also lots of fun to see you guys in Vernal, I was just sad that we didn't get to spend more time visiting. Love you guys tons and can't wait to see you again.

Krystal said...

Melanie, I haven't looked at your blog in forever! (I haven't looked at any, including my own in forever, so don't feel too bad, K). You've added a ton and it was fun to read about what you guys have done! I'm glad you put pictures of that park on too! I still haven't seen it, but Mercedes said it was soooooooo fun!!! Maybe we can go next time we're in town.

Love you all! Take care!!!

Krystal