Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gotta Get Working

As soon as I found out the Gender I felt like I cold start looking for the baby bedroom stuff.

I looked and looked and looked and didn't find anything that I really liked. Instead Doug took me to the fabric store and we picked out what we liked for a blanket.

If you were to put a pattern in front of me it would take me months to figure out what it was saying, I probably wouldn't ever finish what I started.
But without a pattern...
All it takes are little ideas and some creative time, and I can totally whip up a blaket within a few hours. :O)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

What fun! At least you finish your projects. I just get board with them and put them in a box for years. After which, I pull said items, or item, out and realize it only needed three French knots to be complete.

Story of my life, seriously!

Your baby's room is super cute!